These brush set is a most awaited Bella Brushes. I think I waited half a year for these. I wanted to try their old brush set but one brush is not appeal to me that time but even though I wanted the old one it is like Real Technique but a cheaper version, and then when the time I’m buying it- it SOLD OUT already.
When these brush set came I was the first 100 customers that avail it for a free shipping. I really wanted to get my hands on these brushes badly that I order them after they came out, out of the market and pay them the next morning.
They say: High quality and super soft bristles! Perfect for personal and travel use! High Quality Synthetic Bristles. Cruelty Free
What is Synthetic Bristles or Brushes? The bristle of the makeup brush is synthetic or man- made. The hair feels plastic- y and it has a two- tone bristles. It is good for cream and liquid products.
** How it locks and close- up of the floral case.
The Face Brushes:
USE: Foundation, BB cream, CC cream, Powder Foundation, Powder (Cream or Liquid)
USE: Contour, Blush, Bronzer (Cream or Liquid)
USE: Powder, Blush, Bronzer, Contour (Cream or Liquid)
The Eye Brushes:
USE: To fade and soften the shadows on the eyes.
USE: Act as a blending brush (opt.). To apply shadows on the outer V corner of the lid. Can be a highlight small brush.
USE: To pact shadows all over the lid.
USE: To conceal blemishes or can be use as lip brush because of its size and be a detail brush.
USE: To put liners on the eyes or eyebrows application.
** Softness of the brush.
** Different sizes of their logo.
- It came in a white base; cylindrical case field with flowers- so spring and summer appropriate.
- Handle. Wooden baby pink short handle.
- Hair. Synthetic bristles which is great for liquid and cream products. Minimum shedding or fall- outs. Soft and fluffy!
- Price. 1000 PHP. For a good quality eight pieces brush set it is a good deal and I got it with a free shipping.
- Ferrule. Metallic Gold that holds both the hair and the handle.
- Flat Top Kabuki Brush on these set is perfect for blending together products. It covers the pores and leave the face no streak.
- Round Powder Kabuki Brush it is a all face powders; powder, blush and bronzer. Distributes the product evenly.
- Angled Kabuki Brush it is like the Round Powder Kabuki brush which is used to apply powders as well. Create dimensions, dust on blush or bronzer to help contour the face and more defined.
- Small Angled Brush. With firm bristles you can create a dramatic cat- eye look or can be use for the eyebrows.
- Concealer Brush. As I said earlier it can also be a lip brush. It can maneuver the lipstick without a sweat.
- Large Shader Eyeshadow Brush is one of my favorite of the eye set, just one sweep move and your good to go.
- Angled Eyeshadow Brush. Act as a blending brush too and can be use as a highlighter brush.
- Blending Brush. A fluffy, cotton candy softness brush that blend the shadows on the lid.
- Inconsistency of the height of their text or name on the handle.
- Short handle which is not good when you are a doing the makeup of other people.
- Travel Friendly. Cruel Free
- I really like the color scheme that they use. I hope more color selection will be coming.
- Good for starters which you didn’t know what to buy.
- Multi- purpose brushes. Even though the name says Powder brush, it doesn’t mean that it can only be use in that category.
That’s all Geek! Question? Inquire.
Disclaimer: All stuff mention in this blog was purchased using my own money, unless stated otherwise. I was not paid or anything by any neither companies nor have any affiliation with any of the brand mention in here. All thoughts expressed in this blog are own opinion.